Who you are:
Are you a seasoned sales professional who dreams up new and innovative ways to close the deal? Spiceworks wants you! We’re on the hunt for a Senior Account Executive who would jump at the chance to work with leading tech brands looking to leverage Spiceworks’ social business platform (and take their marketing initiatives to the next level). In the process, you’ll double our company’s annual revenue. Sound like your dream job? Time to join our team!
Who we are:
Who we are: For over 10 years, Spiceworks has been helping the world’s businesses find, adopt, and manage the latest technologies. We’ve also been helping IT brands build, market, and sell better products and services. Millions of IT buyers and hundreds of brands later, we’ve built the platform they use to get their jobs done and make them better at what they do, every day.
With our helpful tools, technical content, a global community of experts, and entertaining ways to blow off steam, we’ve got IT covered. And because we understand IT buyers and the businesses they represent, established brands like Microsoft, Dell, and CDW, to name a few, and the latest industry innovators including KnowBe4 and Scale Computing use our insights and technology platform to run smarter, more personalized campaigns.
In short, we’re making IT easy – and dare we say FUN – for everyone. Best part: we’re just getting started!
Your day-to-day (as a Spiceworks Account Executive, you’ll):
- Hunt down and discover new business opportunities
- Expand relationships with current clients and forecast CRM info
- Partner with internal teams to develop and execute media/research campaigns
- Work with marketing on the best way to approach accounts
- Go beyond the chase to cultivate prospects into paying clients
- Consult with both clients directly and advertising agencies in order to develop effective plans for your clients
- Attend sales meetings, industry trade shows, and training seminars in order to gather information, promote products, expand network of contacts, and increase knowledge
- Oversee client success and renewal revenue
What does it take to do this job?
- Some experience in digital advertising sales (preferrably research and content)
- Experience selling to Marketers and C-Level executives
- Experience successfully executing complex sales cycles
- Strategic, sophisticated deal planning and negotiation
- Track record of meeting and exceeding quota expectations
- Innate drive to be successful
- Strong analytical, organizational, and collaborative team player sensibilities
- Salesforce, PowerPoint, and Excel experience a plus
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed